1. Update your paper
Authors are expected to update their paper in view of any minor changes recommended by the reviewers. The reviewers' comments will be included in paper acceptance emails to be sent by the end of June 2017 and can also be viewed within EasyChair.
Please note that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. Changes to the title or abstract are allowed in order to comply with these requirements. Changes to the author list are allowed only under exceptional circumstances. All such changes must be approved by the TPC chairs.
All papers, including the ones for special sessions should adhere to the same guidelines to be considered and, eventually, be published in the proceedings.
All main conference and special session submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of five (5) printed pages (10-point font) including figures. Papers exceeding 5 pages will not be accepted.
When preparing your final manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
- LaTeX is the preferred method to prepare you manuscript. Please use the standard LaTeX IEEE conference templates.
- If you use Microsoft Word, please use the most current version, which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc. Also, please use the Word IEEE conference template.
- Please do not include page numbers or headers/footers.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EasyChair. Please contact the Technical Program Chairs if you have any questions about submitting your manuscripts.
Papers must be submitted in Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF) format. PDF files:
- Must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled
- Must have either ‘US Letter’ or ‘A4’ sized pages
- Must be in first-page-first order
- Must have ALL FONTS embedded and subset
ALL FONTS MUST be embedded in the PDF file. There is no guarantee that the viewers of the paper (reviewers and those who view the electronic proceedings after publication) have the same fonts used in the document. Please refer to your PDF file generation utility’s user guide to find out how to embed all fonts.