4. Upload your paper via EasyChair
Before uploading your paper please ensure that:
- the title, abstract and author list and order match exactly that declared in EasyChair;
- all author names match exactly those declared in the corresponding EasyChair profile;
- paper title is in title case;
- special characters match the EasyChair entry (EasyChair supports UTF-8 special characters, such as äïöüßîçñé, etc.), and
- the PDF file is compatible with IEEE Xplore (see details regarding PDF eXpress above).
IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs should then be uploaded to EasyChair in the usual way, this time clicking on the 'upload manuscript' icon next to the 'Final manuscript' field within the detailed paper view for your paper. After submission, it will be checked to ensure:
- it complies with the page limit (maximum 5 in total, 4 pages of text and 1 for the list of references);
- there are no headers/footers/page numbers;
- all fonts are embedded;
- there are no links, and
- there are no bookmarks.
We offer the possibility of 1 or 2 pages oversize
which has a cost of 80 GBP per page. This needs to be paid by credit card during registration (please contact us before using this service).
Authors experiencing difficulties with the submisison of camera-ready papers can contact the DSP 2017 Publications Chair
. Please include the paper number in the subject line of all correspondences.